An exciting opportunity has arisen due to continued company growth for an experienced Outbound Sales Executive to join a well-established, leading organisation based in Sheffield.
The successful candidate will have a strong work ethic, a personable manner and a desire to meet and exceed set targets. Joining an energetic and ambitious organisation, with a fantastic team focussed this is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with a real desire to achieve.
The company truly value delivering a high calibre of service to all prospective, lapsed and existing customers, therefore the successful candidate must have exceptional customer service skills.
Using an existing database of information, your key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Establishing decision makers and contacting relevant person(s) to discuss the services the company offer
- Provide quotations for services offered
- Progress and maintain regular contact until the quotation is won
- Accurately inputting the information gathered into an in-house CRM software system
- Work towards achieving both personal and team-based sales targets
- Responding to customer enquiries via telephone and email
- Carrying out surveys and client meetings as and when required
- Ensuring workflow is kept up to date
- Answering inbound and making outbound telephone calls, ensuring excellent customer service is delivered at all times
- Attending relevant training courses as and when required
- Maintaining knowledge in relevant field
This is a full time, permanent opportunity working Monday to Friday 08:00am - 17:00pm with one hour for lunch.
Upon successful completion of your probation period, you will be entered in to the departmental commission scheme which is based upon the team's performance.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving business who are happy to reward those with a desire to achieve!
Adecco are an equal opportunities organisation and are acting as an employment agency
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy