I am recruiting on behalf of my client, a system technology company for an Administrator to join their Client Services team. As Client Administrator you will have excellent communication skills, you will be liaising with; internal teams, external clients and professional bodies to ensure the services are delivered to the highest standards.
- Liaising with internal staff to collating client documentation
- Inputting accurate details into the systems and amending when required
- Passing on new enquiries to the sales teams
- Communication with both out public and private clients
- Answering and resolving issues
- Managing purchase orders, sending out to clients and liaising with your Finance Manager to update
- Collecting expense forms and processing these through to Finance
- Managing and ensuring all filing systems are 100% accurate
- Answering incoming calls and transferring to the relevant departments
- Copying up data and putting this into a report for management
You will be thorough and organised with your work and enjoy working in a busy and fast paced environment. This role is vital to many teams and you must have the ability to prioritise and switch between duties when required.
As the ideal candidate you will have administrative experience gained from a commercial or finance environments with a confident and professional attitude.
My client is based in North Cambridge with parking facilities, hours of work are: Monday to Friday 08.30 - 17.00 and basic salary up to £19,000 plus bonuses.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.