Programme Office Admin
An interesting Property Management company are looking to recruit a Programme Office Administrator to join support their corporate projects.
This is a great role for someone with existing project admin experience to develop their skills and work to a career in project management.
A property management company with a very large non-residential property portfolio across the UK.
This role sits within their corporate programme function and works across all business areas to help deliver business-critical projects.
The Programme Office Administrator will be responsible for:
- Organising project meetings, taking notes and circulating around stakeholders
- Developing project plans and presentations
- Tracking the project against the schedule
- Handling internal communications for project updates and developments
The successful Programme Office Administrator will have:
- Experience of supporting a project or programme team in an admin capacity
- Solid grasp of MS Office - particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills and ability to liaise with stakeholders of all levels of seniority
- Degree-level education or sufficient relevant experience
A salary of £25,000, generous annual leave, pension and company bonus scheme.