Providing administrative support to people within the office is the responsibility of the Professional Administrator. There job may including performing many office procedures including data entry, copying, transfering technical dataand General Administration.
Must ideally be educated to degree standard with good attention to detail.
you will be responsible for the following:
* Project management
* Managing and routing office communications, letters and documents
* Preserving office records
* Gathering information
* Updating office manuals and brochures
* Managing electronic and printed files
* Taking minutes
* Attending meetings, functions and events
* Handling guests and clients