Sales Administrator - Immediate start
We are pleased to be working with a fantastic client of ours who are relocating to their new offices located on the outskirts of Hemel Hempstead and initially requires the candidate to be able to travel to their current office based in Watford for the first few weeks. We are looking for an immediately available Sales Administrator to join their expanding team who is confident and outgoing with a can-do attitude.
Main duties to include:
- Responding to all emails/orders.
- Answering and investigating all customer service issues from start to conclusion.
- Processing orders.
- Creating invoices/credits and taking payment.
- Update and maintain customer records on database.
- Looking after key accounts.
- To carry out any other admin tasks required by Line Manager as and when needed.
- Greeting and serving customers.
- To provide Administrative support for the Sales Function.
Skills and Experience required:
- You must have experience in Customer Service and Administration.
- Excellent and confident telephone manner.
- Having strong attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Ability to work on own initiative to resolve issues reactively and proactively.
Looking for the next step in your career? Think Specialist Recruitment.
Think Specialist Recruitment is an independent support staff recruitment agency based in Hemel Hempstead and working across the Herts, Beds and Bucks area. We specialise in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment with areas of expertise including: administration, customer service/call centre, PA/secretarial, human resources, accountancy and finance, sales admin/sales support, marketing and IT Helpdesk/IT support