Internal / External Sales
My client is a dynamic business - proud to be first choice for high strength, high performance alloys and manufactured components. Due to company growth my client is looking for someone to support in all aspects of the business with an emphasis on developing existing and new accounts. The role involves internal sales plus visiting current and potential customers. This position will grow overtime for the right candidate, developing to team leader position.
- Account Management - maintaining increasing business with existing accounts.
- Business Development - generating new leads and opportunities, nurturing and converting contacts information into new customers. This will require UK travel (estimated at 7 days per month) and occasional European. Also attending exhibitions and trade shows.
- To meet and exceed budgeted sales and margins for individual customers, new business and the overall market sector.
- Seek out and convert opportunities into sales of added value requirements.
- Produce own quotations, following up and provide market intelligence. This will require building the costing for the item.
- Motivate the team and ensure correct support is given to enable others to meet their targets.
- Produce progress reports highlighting opportunities and challenges to overcome.
We seek a highly motivated career driven individual who is motivated by sales and results. Ideally you will be experienced and developed within the metals industry, you will need resilience, drive and determination to succeed in a highly competitive, ever developing commercial environment.
- Experience and proven track record in the metals industry is desirable but your drive and proven sales experience is more important.
- Sales / results focused.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Able to demonstrate polished networking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Smart appearance.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Experience of ERP Systems.
- Ability to take ownership within the role, with the desire to succeed.
- Mon - Friday 9am to 5pm (1-hour lunch)
- £ DOE
- Contributory pension scheme
- Modern, clean working environment with free onsite parking
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpartners.co.ukfor more information on Jobs or Recruitment.