"Our people are everything". These are our client’s words!
Having fostered a culture built on giving people the opportunity to learn and achieve their full potential, the proof is in the pudding.
They are now looking to recruit a Payroll Partner to join their friendly and energetic team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established business with a strong presence, both locally and across the UK.
With an excellent track record of staff retention, this company has proven success stories for offering progression opportunity and attractive long-term career prospects. You will be joining a business where your personal goals and development are at the forefront of their values, therefore, you will be given extensive training and coaching in order to progress.
• Management and processing of 13 plus weekly and monthly payrolls on Snowdrop/KCS
• Setting up payroll functionality for new contracts won by the company
• Year-end procedures
• Managing and setting up pension arrangements including auto-enrolment and TUPE scheme
• Reconciliation of payrolls and 3rd party payments
• Handle and respond to discrepancies and queries relating to payroll.
• Liaise with Finance department
• Manage Payroll department and deadlines
• Supervisory/Management skills with ability to work well within a team.
• 5+ years payroll experience
• Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
• Good timekeeping and an ability to meet strict deadlines
• Organised, logical and methodical approach
• Ability to remain calm under pressure
• A keen eye for detail and accuracy
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to use own initiative
• Discretion due to the nature of the job handling confidential and highly sensitive information
• An aptitude for IT especially Excel
• Self-discipline/ability to work independently
If this is of interest please contact Fran Summers at Adjacency