Purchase Ledger Clerk
My client is seeking an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their team on a permanent basis due to a restructure within the business. Reporting to the Finance Manager, you would be responsible for the processing of invoices, dealing with supplier statement reconciliations, dealing with queries by both phone and email, and preparing the payment run. Working within a friendly and supportive team, this role is ideal for a candidate with at least 12 months prior experience within an end to end Accounts Payable position.
Ideally you will:
• Have at least 12 months experience working within Purchase Ledger
• Have a good level of MS Excel
• Be an excellent communicator both verbally and written
In return you will receive:
• A centrally located office with excellent access to public transport links
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Private health cover and a generous pension scheme
• A really pleasant working environment, with support and training whilst you learn the role
If you are an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk seeking a new position within a growing blue-chip organisation then please apply as interviews can take place immediately.