Come and join HomeLife Carers; a successful domiciliary care company working in partnership with Devon Cares (NHS).
HomeLife Carers pride themselves on offering a local, friendly service dedicated to providing clients with the quality, professional Care service they deserve in the comfort of their own homes. As such we are looking to expand our team of dedicated care workers and require polite, caring individuals who like to make a difference.
We have full and part time opportunities, with a variety of shifts available which are discussed further at interview. Previous experience is not essential as the Care Certificate and shadowing are provided.
As of April 2019 the rate of pay for this position will be increasing to £9.02 per hour (weekdays) and £9.42 per hour (weekends)!
HomeLife Carers offer:
· Variety of shifts available
· Excellent rate of pay as well as paid travel time and mileage allowance
· Health & Social care diplomas, short courses and further training by healthcare professionals offered throughout the year
· Leased company car offered after 3 months
· Daily support from both management team and Community Team Leaders
HomeLife Carers are now part of City and County Healthcare Group, ensuring the security of our Carers jobs and Clients Care. HomeLife Carers are an equal opportunities employer.