Senior Accountant / Client Manager
Peterborough based Client Manager job for an ACA/ACCA qualified Accountant to join an outstanding general accountancy firm with offices across several counties.
This accountancy firm has seen steady and continued growth in recent years - as a direct result of this ongoing success they are now seeking a highly motivated and ambitious Client Manager to join their team.
This would be an ideal role for a Senior Accountant, who is looking to step up into a managerial position. It would also suit an experienced Client Manager who is seeking a fresh challenge within a highly regarded firm.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be restricted to:
- Building and maintaining successful client relationships
- Final preparation of statutory accounts for SME’s
- Final preparation of personal tax returns and company tax returns
- Portfolio management including management of WIP and billing
- Line managing semi senior and senior accountants
- Liaising with clients whilst providing financial information and advice
- Reviewing systems and analyzing risks
- Reviewing the work of more junior accountants
The perfect candidate will have at least four years’ experience of working within a busy public practice accountancy firm and be ACCA/ACA qualified. They will also have great communication and technical skills.
To find out about more Client Manager jobs in the Cambridgeshire area, please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.