Corporate Tax Manager
Our Leamington Spa based accountancy firm client is looking for a CTA qualified Corporate Tax Manager to join their tax team which completes work well beyond the Warwickshire border.
Working with an impressive client portfolio across Warwickshire and the wider West Midlands this is a brilliant opportunity for a Corporate Tax Manager to further their career within a progressive client and employee focused accountancy firm. Additionally, you will be managing the corporate tax team and their workflow.
The Corporate Tax Manager’s responsibilities will include:
• Corporation tax reviews on year-end files
• Assisting clients with HMRC interventions on CT, PAYE, VAT
• Advisory on capital allowances
• Advisory on corporate restructuring including advance clearances from HMRC
• R&D claims
• Liaising with managers and partners in other departments
• Advisory and implementation of share schemes
• Compliance relating to share transactions
• A small number of ad-hoc issues including modified PAYE scheme advisory and compliance for seconded employees to UK ompanies etc
• VAT Advisory work
• Registrations / changes to registrations
• Implementation of VAT during transactions
• Involvement in productizing, marketing and selling services to clients
• Development of new revenue streams for the firm relating to tax services
• Providing basic training to new and existing Accountants on new issues
• Problem-solving for systems and controls development on tax matters
First-class communication skills are paramount to this role, as is a flexible approach in order to adapt to sector developments and other issues that may emerge.
To find out more about tax accountancy jobs in the West Midlands, please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting within Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.