Business Support Executive
We are now looking for an exceptional Business Support Administrator to join us here at Endsleigh. The Endsleigh Travel Agency team is responsible for creating bespoke travel insurance products, and relationships with businesses and who distribute these to their customers on our behalf. Our proposition is both wide-ranging and exciting: We work with travel agents who arrange anything from school skiing breaks in France to gap year expeditions climbing the foothills of Mount Everest; we have a large presence in the education sector working with language schools bringing international students into the UK from all over the world. Travel Agency has a growing portfolio of partners with exciting plans for further growth and this is great opportunity for someone to be a part of this exciting and successful business area.
This is an opportunity for a Business Support Administrator to bring essential business support and administration skills into a fast paced and dedicated area within Endsleigh’s Travel Agency team. The Business Support Administrator will provide operational support to the Product & Distribution Manager and other internal business areas in particular Endsleigh’s Travel Account Management team. Key accountabilities include:
- Ensuring efficiency through the day to day running of external partnerships
- Delivering excellent service by acting as the first point of contact for partner enquiries
- Undertaking new business and renewal policy administration
- Management of monthly sales declarations and invoicing
- Compliance checking processes in support of regulated partnerships
- Implementing continuous improvements to processes
The Business Support Administrator must have customer focus at all times offering high quality support services to external partners and internal colleagues. Previous experience of working in Financial Services or specifically the Insurance industry will be an advantage along with any travel insurance product knowledge, but this is not essential for the role. The successful Business Support Administrator will be or have:
- A good telephone manner is essential with strong verbal and written communicative styles to support customer enquiries
- A good level of Excel spreadsheet skills along with numeracy and some experience of data analysis
- Multi-tasking and organisational skills, attention to detail, quick assessment and work prioritisation
- Strong delivery; getting the job done and delivery within set timescales
- A team player maintaining strong working relationships with colleagues
This is a great opportunity to be part of a transforming business and you will be rewarded by a highly social team culture and competitive salary. We will offer you a fantastic benefits package which includes a defined contribution pension scheme where Endsleigh will contribute 4% of your pensionable salary increasing to 8% at 5 years’ service, and rising again to 12% in year 10. In addition we have a Life Assurance scheme and a number of additional benefits through our Flexible Benefits Scheme.
You will start with 22 days holiday plus bank holidays, rising to 25 days after 2 years’ service.
Our Head Office site also has excellent facilities including various lunch and cafe options, a gym and other sporting facilities.