£40k - £50,000 plus £4.5K car allowance, Car Insurance, Phone, Laptop
Our client a successful and growing Commercial Property Business are looking to recruit an experienced Finance Consultant to assist clients to purchase, expand or re-finance their business(es) by arranging commercial mortgages and at all times treating our customers fairly.
- Maintain up to date market knowledge to enable the identification of appropriate solutions for customers.
- Source and present facilities to clients.
- Work to fulfil both the Company and individual, business development plan.
- Generate business from the Company database of registered business purchasers and existing operators.
- Create close working relationships with colleagues to maximise referral opportunities and reciprocal business.
- Maintain ongoing contact with prospective clients (both internal and external) to ensure our client is foremost in their minds for any business finance opportunity.
- Prepare and submit quality applications for finance on behalf of clients.
- Identify and develop relationships with active lending institutions
- Plan, manage and execute several ongoing assignments at any one time whilst ensuring that tight deadlines are met.
- Operate in line with FCA Guidelines.
Key skills required:
- Able to develop strong reciprocal working relationships
- Sales and service orientation
- Detail conscious
- Determined and resilient
- Organised and planned
Experience within the healthcare/ Pharmaceutical/ Dental industry is desired but not essential.
Due to high response, only suitable candidates will be contacted.