Senior Procurement Manager (Décor and Equipment)
Inside Out Purchasing and Supply has been engaged by our Buckinghamshire based client to recruit for a Senior Procurement Manager (Décor and Equipment) this role comes with a fantastic basic salary, company car allowance and bonus plus various other benefits.
Main purpose of role.
To manage the Décor and Equipment team, defining the strategy for the team and focussing on improving value and performance from new and existing suppliers.
Skills and experience required:
• Graduate, or graduate calibre
• Experience in purchasing equipment & décor products within a retail environment
• Experience in multi-site locations
• Experience of leading teams, managing multiple categories
• A strong commercial and numerical aptitude
• Strong supplier performance management experience
• Significant customer / stakeholder experience
• Excellent communicator with strong written and presentation skills
• Strong organisational and time management skills; able to prioritise effectively and meet demanding deadlines
• Proven track-record of working cross-functionally to deliver improvement projects on time
• Experience of buying Internationally and dealing with Global suppliers
• Experience of working within Global teams
A full job description is available to short-listed candidates.