Loans Strategy Analyst
Credit Strategy Analyst
Up to £55,000
Own strategic initiatives for a flagship cards portfolio at a well known, established lender.
It's the chance to come in and steward an exciting new portfolio with big growth plans. You'll be able to have a huge impact here by developing lending strategies on the back of your data analysis. It's also about delivering choices to customers through analytics, optimising cross-sell propositions and an exciting product proposition!
A data-driven lender with a laid back culture. Team structure means you'll interact with senior stakeholder regularly. There is also a structured progression plan to help you grow into a leader within the business.
- Grow an exciting Cards portfolio in a fast paced environment where everything strategies and models are being developed from scratch
- Optimise new and existing customer credit decisions, helping shape strategies that add value to the business and their customers (it's very customer focused)
- Analyse large data sets, find trends, forecast performance and provide Credit Risk insights
- Investigate and make recommendations on the development of strategies, scorecards and policies
- Build relationships with key stakeholders and adopt a collaborative way of working across functions
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience working in an analytical role in Credit Risk or a related function
- Skilled in the use of SAS, SQL or similar tools (you'll be using these daily)
- Experience deriving insights from data and driving the development of business strategies e.g Credit Risk, Fraud, Marketing, Digital etc
- Experience in unsecured credit risk preferred
- Educated to degree level (as a minimum) in a numerate subject
- Up to £55,000 dependant on experience
- Hugely competitive benefits package including bonus (circa15%), pension (10%) and more!!!
- Work in a highly motivated, highly analytical team balanced in an informal environment
SAS, SQL, Credit Risk, Loans, Portfolio Analytics, Portfolio Management, Account Management, Existing Customers, Acquisitions, Cross-Sell, Data, Insights, Analyst, Credit Cards