Clinical Lead Nurse - RGN
Willowtree are currently looking to recruit an experienced Clinical Lead Nurse - RGN to work with our client based in Nottingham.
Duties will include:
- Assist the home manager in embedding our values in the day to day running of the home
- Assist the home manager in conducting robust management audits to ensure compliance with relevant professional, regulatory and contractual requirements, and to take corrective action if required. This specifically includes the administration of medication and related issues, and the update and review of care plans and all related documentation.
- This includes identifying required improvement and training and dealing with poor performance or practice.
- Ensure the needs of people living in the home are regularly assessed to ensure that they receive the highest standard of care and service appropriate to their identified needs.
- Ensure service users’ are involved in ensuring our core values are emanated throughout the home.
- Ensure each person living in the home has an up to date care plan which details the interventions needed to secure positive outcomes.
- To evaluate and review all care plans in line with policy and values to ensure they fully meet the required standard.
- Be dedicated to supporting the overall care of people who live in the home, enabling fulfilment and a sense of belonging.
- Take full responsibility for the home in the absence of the Registered Home Manager.
- To respond professionally and effectively to clinical emergencies in the home seeking urgent/emergency support from GP/Out of Hours services/999 as needed.
- To promptly escalate any serious clinical issues/concerns to Registered Home Manager as appropriate.
- Act professionally at all times, demonstrating and working within the NMC’s 'The Code’, The Care Act 2014 and associated Fundamental Standards, The Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities), Mental Capacity Act (MCA) 2005 including Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DOLs).
- Actively manage end of life care, ensuring people’s wishes and beliefs are respected at all times.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate, please contact Damian Bennett for full details