Paralegal Commercial Property
Our client has a vacancy for a Commercial Property Paralegal, part of their Real Estate team.
You will need to have knowledge of the following:
Variety of general commercial property experience
Landlord and Tenant law including commercial leases
Advising on and drafting new leases and lease renewals
- Professional Legal Qualification (CILEX/Law Degree/Paralegal)
- Commercial Property experience
- Commercial, practical and financial awareness
- Confidence and ability to communicate at senior levels
- Excellent academics and strong ambition for career development
- Excellent interpersonal and marketing skills with the ability to develop contacts for the team and the firm
- Team player able to fit into a friendly, busy team
- Negotiation skills
- Organisational ability
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.