Senior Therapy Radiographer
Are you looking to work in a busy private state of the art cancer treatment facility?
Are you an experienced therapy radiographer?
Then i would love to hear from you!
Salary is £31,000-£38,000 DOE
As the Senior Radiographer, you are responsible for
• Supporting all aspects of the pathway of every patient receiving external beam radiotherapy in the centre and to support the lead therapy radiographer/centre manager with leadership of their team.
• Working in different areas of the treatment centre so that all operational objectives and standards are achieved, and the reputation for exceptional service and outcomes is always maintained.
• Working closely with the clinical team of Lead Radiographer, Lead Physicist, Senior Dosimetrist, other Radiographers, Nurses and administration staff in all aspects of the radiotherapy process.
Your key responsibilities:
• Liaise closely with Radiotherapy Radiography team/Lead Physicist and Senior Dosimetrist on site/ Diagnostic Radiographer/ Senior Nurse - Chemotherapy/Senior Nurse Outpatients/ Administration team.
• Follow all duties as a Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) registrant (standards of conduct, performance and ethics).
• Follow all Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) standards of proficiency.
• Follow clinical protocols, policies and procedures at all times and operate in full compliance and maintain safe and effective working practices at all times, including the operation of equipment and systems in use within the centre in accordance with radiation regulations and quality assurance requirements ensuring that more junior radiographers do also.