Audit & Accounts Senior - Public Practice
A 2-partner firm in central Leicester is looking for a qualified or finalist ACA or ACCA with general experience who wants to make a difference to clients and who wants to progress; you will work with a range of SMEs, increasing your technical skills while also learning some of the softer skills like client management and client development - essential skills in the armoury of today's accountant and vital for your future career progression.
If this is the career path you have in mind I feel that this role would be an ideal choice. You will enjoy the opportunity to be involved in a broad variety of work. A mix of audit, financial accounts production, management reporting, tax affairs, ad hoc projects and other client directed advisory services. You’ll be working for a leading firm of accountants; one that is focused on the success and development of their clients and the career development of their staff.
In this role you will:
- Reporting to the Senior Management team providing a broad spectrum of services to the firm’s client portfolio
- Acting as a first point of contact to clients to advise on accounting and business matters
- Financial and management accounts production
- Ad hoc reporting for clients
- Personal and corporate taxation
- Acting as a senior member of the team - planning and executing day to day work
- Supervising staff and the delivery of their work
- Coaching and mentoring junior staff members and trainees
- Building your skills to progress towards management roles
- Have recent experience working within Public Practice
- Be committed to a career within Professional Practice Accounting
- Enjoy working with a variety of clients, delivering high quality service and contributing to the development of their business
- Be confident in the use of MS Word and Excel
- Relevant accounting qualification may be an advantage
Rekroot (UK) ltd is a specialist recruitment business operating in the Professional Practice Accounting sector. Your details will be reviewed against all available roles within Public Practice. While many firms of accountants have specific ideas of the experience that they require, others are happy to consider your details if you have 12 months’ (or more) experience within Public Practice to establish if you might fit into the team.