Senior Accountant/Client Manager
Senior Accountant/Client Manager Job for a leading accountancy firm based in Leamington Spa
Are you an ACCA/ACA qualified or qualified by experience Senior Accountant/Client Manager looking for an opportunity to further develop your career within a progressive firm of accountants?
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Senior Accountant/Client Manager to join a leading Warwickshire accountancy firm. Managing your own client portfolio this would be an ideal job for a Senior Accountant who is looking to manage their own client portfolio or an existing Client Manager who is looking for a new challenge within a leading accountancy firm.
The successful accountant will undertake the following:
- Reporting directly to an inspiring Partner
- Reviewing the work of more junior accountants who may be partially or fully ACCA/ACA qualified or studying towards their AAT qualification
- Accounts preparation for Limited companies, Sole, traders, and Partnerships
- Preparation of management accounts
- VAT returns
- Tax computations and completion of CT600s
Dealing with an exciting and diverse client portfolio across the whole of Warwickshire and beyond this is a brilliant opportunity to join an employee and client-focused firm of accountants.
To find out about more Senior Accountant/Client Manager jobs in Warwickshire please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting within Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.