Our client has a permanent vacancy for a Conveyancing Executive with experience of plot sales to join their Solihull based Real Estate group.
You will work closely with a senior fee earner and partner of the business helping with plot sales in a busy and fast moving environment for national PLC developers.
Your key duties include:
- dealing with plot sales
- running your own plot sales caseload
- working as part of a larger team and handling all aspects of the conveyancing sales process in the residential building sector
- maintaining close contact throughout the process with clients
- providing an excellent service to our in-house plot sales team and site agents
Skills and experience you will have:
- a comprehensive understanding of, and experience in all aspects of residential development, post site acquisition
- comprehensive conveyancing experience in the residential and building sector
Key competencies you will need:
- excellent communication and client management skills
- an ability to cope with a demanding workload and manage constantly changing priorities and deadlines especially around clients’ busy trading periods
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.