Treasury Accounting and Middle Office
Treasury Accounting and Middle Office Associate - ££ Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits - Manchester
Search Accountancy are working on a exciting project to recruit for one of the world's leading FMCG organisations. At present, they have multiple opportunities available for talented finance professionals who have experience within Treasury Accounting.
This role will report directly to the Treasury Controller. The Treasury Accounting and Middle Office Associate is responsible for the Treasury month end closing in FSCM (Financial Supply Chain Management) in SAP and the daily activities related to the closing.
The duties include:
- Daily reconciliations of the In House Bank (IHB) with external banks and the daily reconciliation / clearing of the Payment Request Account.
- Month End activities are comprised of the In House Banks closing, calculation of loan and interest positions both Intercompany and with 3rd parties, ensuring correct foriegn exchange calculations are posted in ECC and raising HQ journals to adjust as needed. Provides post month end reconciliations and analysis for management reporting.
- Assists in maintaining the FSCM Master Data for IHB accounts; daily IHB closing.
- Additionally the role is to ensure external trades entered into FSCM by Treasury Front Office match the details provided by the external bank or the market.
The successful candidate will have previous experience of working in a treasury role, preferably gained in a large organisation.
To apply for the role, you will meet the foloowing skills
- SAP ECC; FSCM knowledge an advantage
- Addditonal languages would be beneficial, but not essential
- Competent Microsoft Excel/Word/outlook user
- Basic grounding in Financial Accounting/Treasury
- Essential to work on own initiative
- Essential to work as part of team
This award winning organisation is truly innovative in what they do and there are fantastic career opportunities available.
For further information, please contact Vicky Howard @ Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.