Credit Control Administrator
As one of the UK’s top providers of SIPP and SSAS and Pension Schemes, our fast growing client seeks a Credit Controller. Providing an important role supporting the Credit Control Team Manager your focus will be maintaining the recoverability of debtors within the Company, principally the trade debtors.
This role will see you assessing, reconciling and categorising existing debts on a frequent basis and taking action over debtors that have aged to ensure collection. You will strive to improve and develop existing and future Credit Control procedures and strategy to enable better management and efficient collection of debt. It is imperative you have a strong relationship with key departments to ensure debtors are recovered, reporting frequently on the debtor’s position and raising any issues or decisions required to the Credit Control Team Manager.
- Raising of scheme fee invoices across all pension products and in accordance with the fee schedules.
- Maintaining and reconciling fee account cashbooks in order to agree receipts into bank
- Assistance in preparation of management information and reporting requirements.
- Ad-hoc support and analysis for the Financial Controller and CFO as directed by Team Manager.
- Assist in statutory accounts preparation and dealing with external audit queries where relevant.
- Proactively identifies risk within the department and escalates concerns to Team Manager.
- Ensuring that internal deadlines, all internally agreed key performance indicators and service standards are met.
With a pensions administration background, you will be able to demonstrate your wealth of knowledge of the key administration and support software that is central to the role. This is vital to enable you to cross train new starters on internal procedures and methods across the business. You will be fully conversant with the data conformance needs of each system and where key data is mastered. You MUST demonstrate exceptional information security control, with a high level of sensitivity and accurate attention to detail to identify data anomalies and issues Computer literacy should be of an intermediary level, especially with excel so as to carry out the management of fee debt data and be adept at manipulating data for the purposes of MI and to service fee debt collection processes.