Liability Claims Handler
My client is seeking a liability claims handler to handle various major and complex liability claims including EL, PL, TPPD and Casualty lossesThe Role
- You will investigate, validate, negotiate and settle a variety of Liability claims including employer’s liability, public liability and personal injury claims
- Undertake a designated portfolio of claims from initial receipt through to conclusion.
- You will have continual liaisons with Insured, Insurers &/or brokers to achieve conclusion of the claims according to the policy terms and conditions
- You will work client requirements to provide a quality, customer focussed service.
- It is essential that you have liability claims experience handling EL, PL and PI losses
- Committed and driven to deliver results to deadline and meet performance targets
- Motivation and drive to deliver results to deadlines.
- Should possess excellent negotiating skills;
- Should be well organised and methodical in their approach to their work;
- good verbal and written communication skills;
- be able to organise own time and prioritise work;
For further information contact Paul Scholes in confidence