PA - Architects
An exciting opportunity has opened up to join the team at a prestigious Chelsea based Architectural studio. The successful PA will join a tight knit team who specialise within the residential sector. The company boasts a luxurious portfolio and the PA will appreciate the importance of confidentiality in this role.
As a PA, you will be supporting at Director level with diary management, minute taking, expenses and travel. However, a key part of this role involves Secretarial duties, supporting the team with project administration, duties below:
- PA duties: minute taking, expenses, travel, diary management
- Liaise with clients and contractors regarding any issues that may occur
- Issuing information: sketches, drawings, schedules and responding to outside queries relation this
- Recording all project related documents on server: copies of issue sheets, CAD drawings
- Proof reading drawings
- Overseeing project directory - ensuring all contacts are updated and details in files
- Hard and electronic filing for all project related documents
- Assisting planning process with relevant research and obtaining requested information
- Gain valuation copies, create and issue interim certificates on a monthly basis
- Ensuring time sheets are completed
- Experience in working within an Architects/Interiors/Fit-Out/Engineering
- Adobe suite - some exposure to Photoshop desirable
- Confident in dealing with high end clientele
- A down to earth personality with a strong work ethic
- Strong work ethic and a "can do" attitude
- PA support at Director level
In return, my client offers a tight knit team atmosphere in a great location with exposure to a prestigious portfolio - therefore a passion or interest in the industry is a must! This role is a varied and interesting opportunity which gives exposure to the projects and allows the candidate to brand out of more than just traditional PA duties.
Interviews to be held asap so if this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you apply within today!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.