Our client a Property company based in London West End requires a Team Assistant to start ASAP. This is a permanent position paying up to £26,000 P/A plus excellent benefits.
The main duties of the Team Assistant are:
- Answering calls
- Provide assistance to tenants and vendors
- Maintaining tenant contact list
- Provide support to the Property Managers
- Process correspondence for tenants, contractors and other third parties
- Assist with scheduling of contractor work
- Contribute to overall office operational needs
- Ensure databases and filing are up to date
- On occasion visit sites to meet contractors
- Assist property manager as needed with special projects
The successful candidate must have at least 1-2 years minimum experience in an administrative / customer facing role and who has an interest in property. You need to have excellent communication skills both written and spoken, strong attention to detail, excellent time management skills and confident in own abilities. You need to have experience of dealing with difficult people and good working knowledge of Microsoft Office software and willingness to learn new software packages. For a full job spec, please do get in touch.
Due to the large number of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This is a fantastic opportunity, apply NOW!