Our client is a leading Estate Agency with an unbelievably strong market presence and unrivalled reputation. They provide professional advice in mortgages and related protection products along with conveyancing, insurances and property management.
We are on the hunt for an experienced Mortgage & Protection Advisor to join their successful team in their South London Branch. This is a permanent opportunity to join a company which provides hot leads and a brilliant working environment who will also provide you with a new top of the range company car.
The Mortgage & Protection Advisor will be responsible for:
- Liaising with customers and advising them on suitable solutions
- Speaking with solicitors, valuers, Case managers and external underwriters to get cases through to completion
- Identifying opportunities to sell additional ancillary products including and insurances
- Closing residential sales
What we look for in a Mortgage & Protection advisor:
- Direct relevant experience in a mirrored role
- Experience in dealing with Residential cases
- Minimum of at least 2 years' experience in a mirrored role
- Fully CeMAP qualified or equivalent
- Full driving licence
- Proven use and exposure to FCA regulated specific software
The successful candidate can expect a basic salary of up to £32,000 DOE and with an OTE of £60,000 (Top earners £150,000+) this also includes a brand-new company car.
Interviews for this opportunity are taking place immediately, with a flexible start date on offer for the right candidate so do not delay apply today for the Mortgage & Protection advisor and we will provide you with more information and other similar Financial roles. Bobby at J2 Recruitment (0161) (416) (6136)