Fraud SAS Analyst
Fraud SAS Analyst
£28,000 - £37000 + Bonus + Benefits
This is a role that is centerd around being able to code in sas to create fraud tools if this is then hit the ink and then apply
We have started working on a new role with a leading personal finance company that are known throughout Europe and the UK. with modern offices and offering their employees a great life balance and they are looking to expand their fraud team.
You will be working with one of the top personal finance companies in the UK with global reach and an outstanding reputation for their customer service. they are also known for their industry leading development programmes at every level within the company.
As a fraud SAS analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring fraud losses using a variety of analytical tools such as SQL, SAS.
- Establishing the root cause and take corrective action.
- Working along side other teams across the business to ensure they include fraud mitigation strategies.
- Ensure CFS Chargeback policies reflect current Mastercard Chargeback rules.
- Write, test, promote and monitor new rules and initiatives to protect against specific fraud types.
- Understand functionality of operational systems and where this can impact fraud levels.
Your Skills and Knowledge
- Must be able to code in SAS
- Strong numerical skills.
- have commercial experience using fraud systems such as falcon, R or hunter
- Ability to liaise and influence all levels of management and work with other departments.
- Flexible working
- Industry award winning recognition
- Award winning Development programme
- Getting to work with the newest technology
How to Apply
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Alan Parker via the Apply link on this page.