Senior Relationship Manager
BSM Group are currently partnered with an International Corporate and Retail Bank for the hire of a Senior Relationship Manager for their London branch. The role is an exciting opportunity to help develop and manage the Corporate Banking and Real Estate finance for the bank.
• Manage and develop a portfolio of Corporate/Mid cap banking customers/Real-estate
finance business with an aim to deepen and broaden relationships with the clients
• Achieve various individual business targets and contribute to the Branch/team
• Cross-sell full range of banking products e.g. Trade finance, Working Capital
facilities and Real Estate Backed deals to customers.
• Help, develop and provide guidance to operations team, product team and coordinate
workflows as appropriate.
• Providing support to the Branch Manager for day to day relationship management,
close monitoring of loans
• Analyse and prepare credit proposals, for both existing and prospective customers
and present to credit committees for approval.
• Familiarise with the banks’ risks appetite and manage pricing, ROE and end-to-end
completion of loan transactions.
• Ensuring consistent application of Bank’s Policy and adhere to regulatory,
compliance, financial, and legal standards to minimize business and reputational risks
for the bank.
• Preparing, participating and contributing to reviews and development sessions with
your line manager.
• Taking ownership and participating in all learning and up-skilling associated with
development within the role
• Any other task assigned by the line manager from time to time.
• Sound understanding & prior experience of working in lending and corporate finance
• Networking & relationship management skills
• Credit analysis skills and ability to present structured solutions to credit & senior
• Strong negotiation and presentation skills
• Disciplined approach to deal execution / client follow up
• Self-motivated and self-driven
• Good interpersonal skills and team player
• Strong banking and financial institution network in market