My client a top 100 Law firm based in West End is seeking a Legal PA to join their busy Private Wealth Department.
The main duties of the role include:
- Provide general audio typing support within the department when so required. Transcribe digital dictation promptly and accurately for designated fee-earners
- Provide telephone support to designated fee-earners, dealing with enquiries wherever possible. Take and record accurately any messages and pass onto the appropriate person without delay. Make telephone calls to clients on behalf of fee-earners
- Deal with photocopying and scanning wherever possible and utilise the Reprographics Department when needed
- Prepare mail and enclosures for despatch. Distribute incoming client correspondence
- Open new client forms/new matters; prepare standard correspondence e.g. client care letter, etc. Also to include handling money laundering and related documents
- Update departmental diary as necessary
- Maintain an up-to-date client database for the department
- Support billing processes for fee-earning team to include drafting bill narratives and covering letters
- Make income payments to trust beneficiaries on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis if applicable
- Assist with charity grant applications if applicable
- Ensure all correspondence and documentation is accurately and properly filed (physically and electronically), to include opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files in accordance with the detailed procedures contained in the office manual
- Update marketing information held on database
- Diary and email management. Maintain an up-to-date diary for designated fee-earners and monitor designated fee-earners email accounts as directed including profiling emails using the firm's document management system (i-Manage)
- Make appointments and arrange meetings on behalf of designated fee-earners ensuring rooms are booked and refreshment/catering arrangements made
- Attend to any travel arrangements required by designated fee-earner
- Compile and update client bibles (these are files with various trust deeds and other papers).
- Ensure compliance with the firm's Practice Management Standards
- Ensure the confidentiality and security of the firm's/clients' documentation and/or information
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations as and when required
Monday - Friday
9.30am - 5.30pm
In order to be considered for this opportunity you must have experience of working in a private client department, dealing with Wills, probate, tax, trusts etc.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.