My client is a well known retailer in a globally recognised brand looking for a Financial Controller.
Some of the duties include:
- Maintaining a rolling forecast for product P&Ls, to ensure that risks and opportunities are being managed.
- Provide support to the Finance Director on ad hoc projects
- Oversee all company accounts and investments.
- Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts.
- Ensuring compliance with statutory law and financial regulations.
- Developing financial reviews and providing investment advice.
- Strong technical ability, and experience of preparing group accounts and consolidation adjustments.
The candidate must be a qualified ACA accountant and be comfortable working in a fast-paced, commercial environment with excellent presentation and leadership skills.
For more details please apply using the link provided with your CV attached.