Mortgage and Protection Adviser
Job Title: Mortgage and Protection Adviser.
Basis: Full time Permanent Employed Role.
Location: Flexible Home Based Working, based in the Croydon area and covering the surrounding areas.
Target: Fully CeMAP Qualified Mortgage and Protection Adviser. (Min 2 Years’ Experience.)
Rewards: Guaranteed Salary of £55000.00 (Depending On Experience) for two years, plus a £5000 Car allowance or BMW Company Car, realistically achievable £70K+ OTE.
Working Hours: 5 Day week Monday-Friday (Weekday evening appointments as and when required.)
Timeline: Immediate interviews, 29/04/19 start date.
The New Homes Group:
The New Homes Group as part of the Skipton Building Society, has the enviable reputation of being the UK’S leading new homes specialist. Through our range of individual brands we specialise in facilitating the sales of new homes working with house builders, lenders and a nationwide network of estate agents. We offer a broad range of Mortgage Services together with Part Exchange, and Assisted Move. We work with most of the UK’s top 20 house builders.
In 2018 we handled over 12,000 mortgage applications. Our Helpline team and Mortgage and Protection Advisers have considerable knowledge and experience of mortgage products that are particularly geared towards the new homes market, as well as having established relationships with key mortgage lenders. As part of our 2019 expansion plans, we are now looking to appoint additional Mortgage and Protection Advisers to our TORC24 team, who will have the opportunity to earn an industry leading salary package, and an unrivaled opportunity for career development and promotion, within the The New Homes Group.
Mortgage and Protection Adviser responsibilities:
- No Cold Calling required, you will be provided with pre-qualified appointments scheduled throughout your working week.
- Arrange mortgage and mortgage related products on behalf of The New Homes Group customers.
- Ensure all appointments are followed up and managed in a timely manner.
- Undertaking both face-to-face and telephone fact-finds as required.
- Diligent and focused on providing the highest level of mortgage advice to our House builder clients.
- Diligent and focused on providing the highest level of service to our House Builder clients
- Following the mortgage sales process, ensuring full compliance at all times.
- To meet and maintain compliance with all competency guidelines.
- Focused on agreed sales targets and key performance indicators.
- Visit and maintain relationships with Introducers.
- Ensure that all documentation is current and up to date.
- Ensure that requirements of the Training & Competency Scheme are met.
- Keep up to date with products changes and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that all current regulation guidelines are met.
- Ensure Money Laundering Guidelines are adhered to.
- Ensure the requirements of GDPR are met.
- Ad hoc duties as and when required by the Sales Director or Senior Management Team.
- Smart and well presented at all times, portraying a professional image.
- Outgoing, Ambitious and self-motivated.
- The ability to thrive in a pressurised environment.
Required Knowledge, skills and qualifications:
- Excellent inter-personal and presentation skills, with outstanding Communication and listening skills, with the ability to explain complex information in a clear and simple format.
- Minimum, of 2 years demonstrable customer facing mortgage sales experience.
- Full CeMAP mortgage qualification or equivalent.
- Experience of Financial Services sales and an understanding of compliance regulations.
- Highly competent Microsoft Office user, including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Full driving licence.
- Guaranteed Minimum Salary of £55000.00 depending on experience for first two years of employment.(Subject to T&C’S.)
- Additional commission payment will be paid for over achievement above guaranteed salary amount.(Subject to T&C’S.)
- Fully expensed BMW or Volvo Company car, or £5000 PA Car Allowance (Subject to T&C’S.)
- Permanent Full Time Role.
- Quarterly Bonus achievable, against a range of performance based KPI’S. (Subject to T&C’S.)
- Outstanding Commission Earnings. (Our Top performers earn in excess of £70K PA.)
- Extensive training coupled with an ongoing support and development program.
- Outstanding career progression opportunities.
- Business Mileage fuel Reimbursed (Subject to T&C’S.)
- 33 Days Paid Holiday, (25 Days Holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays.)
- Get your Birthday off each year. (Once Probation Completed)
- A flexible approach to working hours.
- Unrivaled opportunities for progression, promotion and personal development in an expanding and market leading business.
- Perkbox Group discounts and employee benefits Scheme, including free personal Mobile Phone Insurance Cover.
- Contributory workplace pension. (T&C’S Apply)
- Generous Staff referral bonus scheme.
- Flexible Home working
- Death in service, life Insurance cover.
- Laptop, Smart Phone, printer, scanner and full IT support all provided
- Home broadband support package.
If this role sounds of interest please forward your CV by clicking Apply Now or call Darren Robins Talent Acquisition Manager at The New Homes Group on 01206-984811