Credit Controller Media
Are you a credit controller looking to work in the media industry? Do you want to work in the West End in London?
Page Personnel are proud to be representing a theatre and media company who specialise in working with some of the largest clients all round the world. They have a small accountancy team but are growing massively.
The key responsibilities for the Credit Controller (Media) will be:
- Manage and develop relationships with both internal and external clients
- Chasing debt via phone and email
- Achieve cash and work towards aged debt targets (accountancy)
- Cash allocation and bank reconciliation
- Reporting into the Credit Manager
- Post daily cash receipts including cheques, BACS, Direct Debits
The successful Credit Controller (Media) will have:
- The ability to commute to Central London
- On a maximum of 1 month notice
- Good excel up to VLOOKUP and Pivot Table standard
- 2 years in a credit control role
- Previous accoutnancy experience
The successful credit controller (media) will be paid up to £30,000 depending on experience. Please do not apply if you don't have the required accountancy experience. The role is based in Central London.