Audit Senior - Charities and Corporae Clinets - Top 15 Practice
Audit Senior - Mix of Charities and Corporate Clients - Top 15 practice
Salary - up to £48,000 + amazing benefits
Location - Central London
- Are you an experienced Audit Senior looking for a dynamic role where you would be working on a portfolio split between charities and corporate clients?
- Do you want to work in a successful and supportive Top 15 practice?
An ambitious ACA/ACCA qualified Audit Senior is urgently needed for an established and thriving Top 15 accountancy practice situated in a great location in the heart of Central London.
The Partners are very entrepreneurial and you will benefit massively from working with not only them, but their friendly and sociable audit team. You will have realistic working balance, supported by flexible working arrangements. Everyone in the firm is friendly and engages in a number of social events throughout the year including the memorable Christmas and Summer parties.
As an Audit Senior in this Top 15 firm you will get:
- Paid overtime or time off in lieu
- Life assurance cover of three-times salary
- 23 days annual leave + buy and sell holiday days
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare voucher
- Annual salary review in October
- Private medical insurance
If you are keen to lead audit engagements for clients from a range of industries as well as supervise and review work of junior members of the team, this will be a great opportunity for you.
This is a role which offers a structured career plan, so if progression is important to you, this will be the perfect role for you. The firm is keen to interview candidates ASAP so do not miss your chance to apply. Contact Nadia Atanasova today for further details.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.