Job Title: Account Manager - 9 Month FTC
Location: Central London
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + Bonus and Additional Benefits.
About The Market Research firm
Our Market Research client is an award-winning organisation centred focussed on driving the future of Market research through a range of technology-led tools and world-class Consultancy. In the last ten years our client has grown sales and developed their Market Research portfolio to the point where they are leading the charge with Data, Analytics and Consultancy as their specialist area. Now seeking an Account Manager to further and co-ordinate their ongoing projects for household brands and corporate organisations within the UK, working with Market Research Professionals & Consultants. Recently moved into new offices, this is a very exciting time of growth for someone who is motivated by a remit to drive tech innovation and develop efficient frameworks within a growing organisation highly respected in the Market Research / Technology arena.
About The Account Manager Role
Within the Account Manager position you will have an exciting opportunity to showcase both your organisational strengths and relationship-building skill-set, in an established Market Research Consultancy with excellent progression opportunities.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Manager:
* Work with the Head of Sales across a number of projects for well-known brands, whilst managing a number of internal projects throughout the year.
* Build and support client-specific collateral & projects as well as reports and analytics.
* In a highly-organised capacity, keep the CRM and relevant Excel spreadsheets up to date and detailed with Client developments & Internal shifts on Projects.
* Manage low-mid tier accounts, ensuring they are happy with their service and meeting them where appropriate. Meetings you accompany your manager with will include clients such as Google and Unilever.
* Line manage one administrative member of staff, checking in on them and supporting when needed.
If you are currently in a Project Management role, or an Account Manager position with an emphasis on managing projects for clients, this could be a great opportunity to step up and start managing a member of staff for a well-respected organisation with a great work/life balance & culture.
Skills and Competencies of the Account Manager:
* 2-3 years Account Management/ Project Management experience
* Degree calibre
* Bright, hungry and personable
* Knowledge of current technology and interested in tech innovation
* Good understanding and working knowledge of Microsoft suite
* An understanding of Market research
* Ability to quickly forge working relationships both internally and externally
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills
The Account Manager receives a highly competitive salary paying from £30,000 to £35,000 & £3K Bonus with excellent benefits.
For more information about the Account Manager role you can email Tom Byrne at Reuben Sinclair on or call Tom on .