Claims Assessor (Pet Insurance)
Claims Assessor (Pet Insurance)
Animal Friends has grown to become not only an award-winning business but one of the largest pet insurance providers in the UK. Currently in our 18th year, we look after over 800,000 pets and offer cover for cats, dogs and horses. Animal welfare is important to us, we donate and support over 300 charities across the UK and worldwide, to date, we have donated over £3 million.
Position: Claims Assessor - Full Time and Part Time
Location: Amesbury & Swindon, Wiltshire
Job type: Full Time and Part Time Available, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 per week, working Monday to Friday between the hours of 9 am to 6 pm. Part time hours also available.
Salary: £19,000 to £23,000 per annum depending on experience with excellent benefits
About the role:
- Collating information from multiple sources to assess claims appropriately
- Using your expert knowledge to assess and manage claims accurately and fairly
- Querying any anomalies and declining claims that are invalid
- Communicating directly with customers, representatives and veterinary practises, managing expectations throughout the claims process
- Using multi-channel correspondence such as emails, written correspondence and phone calls
- Working at pace to ensure we’re responding to customers within a reasonable time frame
- We appreciate you may not have an insurance background so full training will be provided
- As this is a technical role it would be very beneficial for you to have a veterinary background
- We’re committed to responding to our customers as soon as possible so you’ll need to work at a good pace and have excellent accuracy and the attention to detail
- As you’ll be working on multiple claims at one time, you’ll need to be highly organised
- Our customer experience is at the forefront of everything we do, so you`ll be passionate about delivering top customer service
Benefits of working with Animal Friends:
We recognise that your hard work shouldn`t come without its perks, so here`s a little list of some of the things you can expect to get from us:
- 21 days annual leave plus bank holidays and we give you your birthday off
- Private medical insurance
- 95% of our employee’s own pets, we’re able to provide up to 25% off insurance
- We believe looking after employees’ health is important, so we offer private medical insurance and contribute up to 50% of your gym membership
- We like to celebrate success and recognise excellent employee performance; we will donate £3k to the charity of our employee of the quarters choice
- Most importantly, you`ll be working within a fun, passionate and vibrant team
Animal Friends Pet Insurance Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome people of all ages, ethnicities, disabilities, religions and sexual orientations. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
You may have experience of the following: Veterinary Claims Assessor, Claims Handler, Claims Assessor, Pet Insurance, Insurance, Veterinary Nurse, Veterinary Technical Advisor, Veterinary Advisor, Vet, Veterinary, RVN, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service, etc.