Account Manager (Sales Support)
Account Manager (Sales Support)
Syntec has been providing telephony and call centre services since 1998 and telephone-based card payment security solutions since 2011.This new role is to support our Head of Global Sales who is responsible for customer acquisition worldwide, stretching his working day to cover different time zones and both direct and channel sales.
The successful candidate will therefore work very closely with him and his team, with the role offering scope for progression. They are looking for someone to accelerate the growth of Syntec’s highly successful CardEasy ‘keypad payment by phone’ solution in the UK and internationally, as a market leader in the sector.
Position:Senior Sales Consultant – Sales Support to the Head of Global Sales
Location: East London, West Ealing & Homeworking – Flexible
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 per annum
Benefits: NEST pension scheme; Paid Leave - 20 days plus all bank holidays rising to 25 days + all bank holidays after 5 years; Healthcare scheme membership available after one year; company bonus or commission scheme applies to this role; an informal but professional working environment.
About the role:
To support to complement of the business’s sales cycle and the implementation of the company’s sales initiatives.
To be a client and channel partner-facing sales activity co-ordinator, to contribute to the delivery of the business’ growth strategy.
- Screening and prioritisation of all the inbound enquiries generated by direct marketing and also Syntec’s partners, and helping with responses where appropriate.
- Helping with leads management and follow-up as well as task setting and documentation of all activity in the company’s CRM system (Zoho).
- Assisting with preparing quotations and RFP / RFQ's in line with the Syntec standard and helping with follow up.
- Support the sales & marketing team in pitches, demos and presentations.
- Liaising with prospects and also existing clients where requested, to ensure that their requirements are fully reviewed and also communicated to the Syntec Sales and Delivery teams.
- To provide information about Syntec’s products and services to prospects and clients so they can make purchasing decisions appropriately.
- Once pitched for / winning new business, to work as Syntec’s account person as required, in collaboration with the Syntec team and the client, and agree and oversee the implementation schedule.
- Self-managing, as well as a team player, according to the needs of the task and business.
- Customer service-focused with excellent admin skills and preferably account management and / or sales experience.
- Interpersonal skills to liaise with potential and existing clients from ‘cradle to grave’.
- Some technical background (preferably science GCSEs and previous experience at a company servicing telephony infrastructure / PBX).
- The ability to grasp the key selling points of Syntec’s services and to understand the needs of clients accordingly.
- Commitment to quality and a thorough approach to your work.
- Flexible attitude.
- Strong logical thinking and problem-solving mentality.
- Professionally presented both in person and in verbal and written communication.
- A demonstrable ability to contribute towards winning and building new business.
- Confidence to present and address challenging questions from clients.
- Ability to travel and attend and represent Syntec at sales and networking events as required, possibly involving occasional foreign travel.
You may have experience of the following: Senior Sales Consultant, Sales Support, Sales Administrator, Account Manager, Internal Account Manager, Internal Sales Executive, Sales Consultant, Sales Executive, Business Development Executive, Business Development Representative, etc.