Shortlist Marketing is a UK based B2B lead generation and telemarketing company. They are looking for a Telemarketer who has experience in solution selling into the Software / Telecoms or IT Sectors.
Position: Telesales Executive
Job type: Part Time, Permanent
Hours: Part Time flexible hours / work from home / own hours
Salary: £20K pro-rata plus excellent commission (£5k OTE)
Benefits: Company Pension; City centre offices in Nottingham; Free car parking; Flexible working – with the option to work from home after training; Free beverages; Christmas shut down; 22 days annual leave increasing to 27 days & 8 days Public holidays; Charity Days; Lunch each month and regular social events; Training and Development.
About the role:
We are looking for a confident self-starter with a strong work ethic and a determination to succeed to join their growing sales team. A student mentality is key in this role as we are constantly working with new and innovative clients in the software industry. A positive attitude is essential as teamwork is the core of our philosophy.
- Outbound / cold calling to the client database and the sales pipeline through to closure
- Identify decision makers and influencers within your target prospect database
- Have strong business verbal and written communication skills, to develop new client opportunities especially for both telephone calls and emails
- Working with the Account Manager to develop an effective and constructive marketing campaign
- Manage data for clients within the CRM, ensuring all communication is logged and information is correctly recorded
- 2 years sales experience would be an advantage
- Experience in Software / Telecoms or IT Sectors would be an advantage
- Great communication and listening skills
- Ability to work under pressure and achievement orientated
- Positive, 'can-do' attitude
You may have experience of the following: Telesales Executive, Telemarketer, Telesales Agent, Telesales Assistant, Lead Generator, Sales Executive, Account Manager, Internal Account Manager, Internal Sales Executive, Business Development Representative, Business Development Executive, Call Centre Agent, Call Centre Operative, Contact Centre Agent, Contact Centre Operative, etc.