We have a phenomenal opportunity for a Scheduling Consultant to join our team in Perth.
Purpose of the role:
As Scheduling Assistant, you will be responsible for scheduling processes across the customer contact business where you will balance efficiency vs service to deliver the optimum business performance.
You will also need to ensure that the business is able to react rapidly to meet changes in demand and volume.
There is daily scheduling of circa 450 frontline advisors across 3 core locations in Perth, Bishopbriggs & Norwich.
Do you have experience with scheduling in a high capacity?
If yes, this could be a phenomenal opportunity for you.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Use expertise to develop scheduling processes for new functions within Customer Contact
- Provide mentorship and support to other members of the i360 user group
- Key point of contact for all fixed shift changes, offering recommendation and evidence to support any moves or declines
- Participate across all functions in operations, and across the business to deliver an effective and efficient end-to-end planning process
- Support the monthly assumption review processes to track accuracy of plans
- Creation of detailed plans to identify areas of concerns within operations, providing an opportunity to address the issues
- Service delivery across all channels ensuring that SLA’s are hit for all business units independently but also optimised across the personal lines business for maximum efficiency
- Assist the Workforce Management lead to deliver consistency of impact 360 processes
What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Experience in all elements of planning and workforce management tools (impact 360 specifically)
- Understanding of telephony routing
- Able to analyse and interpret large volumes of data, using experience to offer insight and solutions to business problems
- Excellent partner management skills
- Good presentation skills, and able to communicate with all levels across the organisation
- Experience of working in both operational functions and support functions
What will you get for this role?
- Salary of £25,000 - £30,000 depending on skills, experience and qualifications
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Minimum holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family (some exclusions apply)
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
Our diversity and inclusion policies and initiatives are shaping an environment where everyone feels welcome regardless of age, disability, race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, religion, culture, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, maternity or those with other caring responsibilities. Our approach helps to ensure that Aviva is a place which values difference and provides equal opportunities for all.
As a disability confident employer we guarantee to interview anyone with a disability, (As defined in The Equality Act 2010) whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post. (By ‘minimum criteria’ we mean that you must provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required, as well as meeting any of the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential).
Please apply through the website and then email the contact listed in the advert to notify us that you meet the conditions for the guaranteed interview scheme.
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying please contact Shanice Morgan in the Resourcing team on 0121 234 7626