Team Leader [ Signalling Maintenance]
Our flexible working environment
We’re committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, embracing individuality and independent thinking.We positively embrace flexible working recognising that employees may wish to balance work and family/home life.
- Are you looking for an exciting new challenge leading a maintenance team?
- Do you want to work for a company that prides itself on the flexibility, safety and health & wellbeing of its employees? If so, then the below could be for you…
About the role
- We are looking for a knowledgeable Team Leader to join our expanding Signalling Maintenance work force based within LNW - London North Western Route.
- You will direct, organise and motivate a high performing team to ensure everything is done efficiently and to the highest standards
- You will establish appropriate safety arrangements on site and have experience of organising and controlling the safe and effective delivery of work every day.
- You'll know discipline-specific inspection, faulting and renewal techniques and also be aware of relevant standards, procedures and instructions.
- We are looking for an individual who has a good communication skills, both in person and in writing and is a clear and inspirational leader with a strong sense of direction.
Please be aware that this role involves days / night shifts and weekend working. The job is a safety critical role so it will be subject to drug and alcohol testing, and the passing of a relevant medical assessment.
LNW’s vision for the five years to 2024 is “One team safely delivering excellent services to customers and taxpayers.” We will achieve this vision by embedding a safe, caring workforce culture that welcomes everyone and embraces new ideas and fresh thinking.
By becoming a more open, diverse and inclusive organisation we can deliver a safe, accessible railway for everyone. We’re working hard to ensure our workforce better represents our customers and society as a whole.
Closing Date: 16th April 2019