Product & Programme Coordinator
PRODUCT & PROGRAMME COORDINATOR
Responsible to Head of Strategy & Innovation
Location National Tennis Centre, 100 Priory Lane, Roehampton, London SW15 5JQ
Salary Up to c£26,000 per annum, depending on experience
About the role
This role provides dedicated support to the Strategy & Innovation Team, focused on the day to day servicing of all existing and future LTA Products & Programmes.
- Product and Programme Support
- Support Product & Programme Managers with the day to day management of LTA activities.
- Coordinate the production of the LTA’s annual calendar of activities
- Manage the processing of invoices and budget tracking for all LTA products & programmes.
- Coordinate and produce monthly delivery reports across all products & programmes.
- Work with the Marketing Team to ensure website content is up to date and all relevant resources are available and easily accessible to deliverers and participants.
- Work closely with the coaching team to manage a comprehensive programme of coach and tutortraining to assist delivery of LTA products & programmes.
- Coordinate the distribution of sales promotions (e.g. rackets & balls) associated with the marketing of LTA Products & Programmes, including monitoring stock levels and managing suppliers.
- Be the first point of contact for products and programmes, providing expert guidance to teams and colleagues from across the business.
- Work with the Insight Team to effectively and efficiently coordinate consumer feedback on all tennis products & programmes to further enhance quality and scale up delivery.
- Support the planning and delivery of experiential and promotional activity at major events and tennis festivals to raise awareness of LTA Products & Programmes.
- Work with the Commercial Team to coordinate the delivery of key commercial rights allocated to LTA Products & Programmes.
- Support Product & Programme Managers to develop and evolve key strategies, products & programmes.
- Provide 2nd line customer service (supporting the Customer Services Team), including managing email, phone and social media enquiries.
Previous Experience of:
- Coordinating customer facing programmes in a sporting environment - Essential
- Managing programme budgets, processing invoices and monthly reporting - Essential
- Previous and proven administration experience in a customer facing environment - Essential
- Experience of event and meeting coordination - Essential
- Evidence of well-developed communication skills and able to liaise and communicate with people at all levels with a high level of diplomacy and professionalism - Essential
- Demonstrable track record of successfully coordinating a broad range of projects, with an ability to stay calm under pressure - Essential
- Skilled in prioritising complex tasks to meet deadlines - Essential
- Working in a multi-stakeholder environment with experience of coordinating project deliverables - Essential
- Experience of working with suppliers to set clear deliverables and hold to account - Essential
- Experience of working with brand partners and sponsors to deliver commercial rights - Desirable
Knowledge, Training & Qualifications:
- Project Management Qualification e.g. Agile - Desirable
- Competent IT skills (Word/ Excel/PowerPoint/Databases/Microsoft Office/internet) - Essential
- A keen interest in sport and understanding for the tennis landscape would be advantageous - Desirable
Team player - able to build good relationships at all levels, internally and externally
Highly collaborative and supports others to deliver against key milestones
Seeking to develop towards a Product or Project Management role
Inspires trust and confidence from others
Committed and reliable, always following through on agreed actions
Comfortable positively challenging within a team environment
Pro-active, self-reliant and delivery focused; able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Self-motivated to deliver excellence and perform beyond targets
Loves to work in a cross functional environment, continuously developing and evolving relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Good prioritisation skills with the ability to anticipate and take initiative
Proven track record of influencing people effectively
Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
High attention to detail and dedicated to supporting successful product launches