Part-time Legal Counsel - 2-3 days (opportunity to work from home)
Our flexible working environment
Flexibility: 2-3 days contract (Salary £60,000 pro rata, daily rate: £200 - £250)
As a fast growing, fast paced company, we care about our people and are on the lookout for a Legal Counsel. We have a fantastic environment that’s fun, friendly and open and are happy for you to be based in our Fitzrovia, London office for 1 or 2 days a week, with a day’s work from home and happy for you to start early / finish early, or start late / finish late.
You will still have access to our healthy snacks, free fitness classes including Pilates, Circuits, Football and running clubs, and also ‘Board Games’ nights, Nerf gun battles, Cooking Lessons, Sleep Therapy Groups and so much more!
Where we are based
We are based in the heart of Fitzrovia, London. Closest tube stations are Goodge Street station, Tottenham Court Road station and Great Portland Street. We have access to a range of different restaurants and eateries, pubs as well as local gyms and a day nursery.
A little bit more about us
Circus Street is an exciting business that has doubled in size for three consecutive years. We provide our International Blue Chip clients with engaging on-line learning. Specializing in digital media & marketing we combine this with an unconventional learning experience, which is educational & entertaining. Using interactive methods to stimulate the learning process, each of our 100,000 users, across 125 countries, can attest to the transformative impact of the Circus Street experience.
Our team is currently 90 members strong in the UK office with plans to continue the current growth trajectory in the coming year. We have offices in Soho in London, NYC & Singapore and have large ambitions. Were focused on delivering the very best learning experience for our clients, that include some of the world’s most recognized brands in Broadcasting, Pharmaceuticals, Haute Couture, Financial, Retail and Advertising Market.
What we offer
- A dedicated wellness manager whose job it is to look after the physical and mental health of our employees
- Seminars on exercise and eating
- Workshops on health, wellbeing and cookery classes
- Fresh fruit, vegetables & healthy snacks
- Communal eating areas and monthly Birthday celebrations
The Role - What you'll be doing
● Accurately and effectively draft and negotiate amendments to standard licensing agreements
● Review and amend standard terms and conditions and agreements and ensuring they are updated to meet all relevant legislation
● Maintain and update the Agreement database and ensure appropriate notices of variations and updates are provided to clients
● Collaborate with the commercial teams to consider changes in standard terms
● Assist with internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance
● Draft and solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents
A little bit about you
The successful applicant will be a self-starter with an entrepreneurial outlook. You will have extensive experience working in a commercial environment. The role will report to the CFO and will provide commercial legal support to the UK and EMEA business. You will be happy to work on a flexible basis, on a two or three day contract. We are looking for someone who possesses the following attributes:
● Self-Starter - ability to execute and implement change to drive efficiencies
● Passion – for organizing
● Highly energetic personality – that connects with employees and clients alike
● Goal Oriented – naturally motivated to reach goals
● Interpersonal Communication Skills – Able to establish and maintain excellent relationships and credibility quickly; Create a collaborative atmosphere within the Company
● Maturity – provide a good balance of risk taking and judgment; Is forthright and confident; Able to operate independently
● Professional – unquestionable integrity, credibility, and character
● Attitude – positive, can-do and adaptable
● Good Bones – Respectful and caring attitude towards employees and colleagues, collaborative and helpful approach
Apply for Part-time Legal Counsel - 2-3 days (opportunity to work from home)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly