Flexible working/ Part-time- Administration assistant
Flexible/ Part-time Administration Assistant
Our flexible working environment
Our high-end optical practice is open seven days a week. We are proud that our staff work the rotas that suit them. Our flexible/ part-time admin role will be for around 20 hours a week mostly Monday to Friday. Part of the role can be done at any time on any day and will be available for extra hours if wanted. We’re happy to chat further about the flexible working arrangements that suit you.
Where we are based
We are based on the famous Kings Road, Chelsea surrounded by designer high-end shops and restaurants. We’re easy to get to- just ten minute’s walk from Sloane Square tube (District and Circle Lines) and 15 minute’s walk from South Kensington Piccadilly, Circle and District lines. 22, 211, 11 19 bus routes
A little bit more about us
We are a top end optical practice established in 1996. We are different from the average optical store. We offer the ultimate in clinical care and stock over 1000 beautiful quality funky spectacle frames. We are a team of 12 over the seven day rota. We have all worked together in harmony for many years- in fact four of our staff have been with us for more than 20 years!
What we offer
On top of our very competitive salary we offer a range of benefits. Contact us to find out more.
We are very excited to move the practice to new larger premises later this year .We require an Admin Assistant to help us with the move as we need to update our records.
For the right person this role could expand to a really varied daily routine and could include social media planning.
What you'll be doing
- Transition paper documents unto our online system
- Scan and store documents on our system
- General accounts duties to assist the Bookkeeper
- Checking delivery notes to invoices
- Liaising with suppliers to develop new product ideas
- checking packing orders
- Prepare daily clinic schedules
- Liaise with website and social media host company
A little bit about you
- You may have worked as a PA, Admin assistant or have general office work experience
- Will have Microsoft office skills; word, excel, powerpoint.
- Good communicator with a friendly and personal approach.
- Are organised and resourceful as well as the ability to multi-task
- You use initiative to resolve sudden changes to itineraries and also a problem solver to anything that may arise.
Your transferable skills:
The right person will be flexible, organised, a good communicator, good IT skills and a good team member.
Please apply by sending your updated CV and a cover letter stating your experience/s.
Apply for Flexible working/ Part-time- Administration assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly