Wyre Forest Nightstop and Mediation Scheme is a charitable organisation that provides safe, emergency, temporary accommodation for homeless young people between the ages of 16 and 25 in the homes of trained volunteer hosts.
Position: Administrator / PA to CEO
Location: Kidderminster, Worcestershire
Job type: Part Time, Permanent
Hours: 20 hours per week, Monday to Friday (Normally 10.00am / 2.00pm but flexible according to requirement)
Salary: £18,000 to £20,000 per annum, pro rata (depending on experience)
Benefits: 25 days (pro rata) with an increment of 1 day for each complete year of service up to a maximum of 5 years. Bank and public holidays are in addition to this (pro rata to hours worked). Auto-enrolment into our Pension Scheme after 3 months’ service.
About the role:
The Administrator / PA to CEO will be responsible for the delivery of high-quality administration support and ensure the smooth running of the office.
- First port of contact for all calls in the office
- Co-ordinating CEO’s diary
- Making bookings for our Mediation service, arranging calls with parent / carer and young person to arrange session dates; checking mediator diaries to allocate trained mediators for each session
- Supporting meetings as required to include booking rooms, minuting meetings, producing any papers / reports required
- Researching and booking hotels and travel for the CEO and staff
- Producing reports to a very high standard
- Sending approved email and marketing communications
- Collating and maintaining confidential annual leave, overtime and expenses records for the Finance Manager
- Undertaking internal recording and billing routines, to include matching expense receipts against bank records
- Holding and reconciling petty cash
- Managing budgets for all routine office and IT supplies
- Researching and purchasing office supplies and liaising with suppliers
- Liaising with our outsourced IT providers to ensure our IT equipment and systems are functional
- 5 GCSE (or equivalent) passes at grade 4 / grade C or higher, including English Language
- Relevant office-based work experience
- Good organisational and administration skills
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail with the ability to deliver high standards of presentation
- Computer literacy, including advanced or intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, Excel and Access, or a willingness to undertake training to achieve this
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of general office administration
- Full UK driving licence and access to a car.
- Prepared to work flexibly, including additional hours, in response to the needs of the organisation.
- The post holder will be required to attend evening meetings as and when required.
An enhanced DBS with barred lists check will be required for the successful post holder.
You may have experience of the following: Administrator, Admin Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Office Assistant, Office Administrator, PA, Personal Assistant, EA, Executive Assistant, Charity, Third Sector, NFP, etc.