Customer Services Executive - flexible working hours
We need you to join our dynamic and fast-paced e-commerce team while enjoying working on a profiled brand.
Offering flexible working hours.
We are based in London Central close to all the main transport links.
A little more about us:
Blue Crush Communications is a fast paced and dynamic company working with multiple clients to realise their potential. We need you to join our e-commerce division while enjoying working on a profiled brand.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive Salary
- Staff discounts
- Manage a large amount of service and sales related incoming calls, emails and live-chats.
- Presenting, promoting and selling product to customers online.
- Speedily identify/assess needs to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries, requests and technical problems.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints and inquiries (multiple channels).
- Document all calls and live-chats and follow up with customers.
- Keep abreast with competitors’ products.
- Manage additional digital marketing channels.
- Liaise with suppliers and manufacturers.
- Complete studies and analysis of competitors and products.
- Reach out to customer leads
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Provide client reports/summaries.
- General administrative tasks.
Generally, we would require a degree-level candidate, although exceptions may be made for those with the required skills and professional experience.
A little bit about you:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively.
- Ability to be patient, empathetic and passionate about communicating with customers.
- Sales motivated and excellent listening skills.
- High energy levels.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong knowledge of Excel.
- Continuously improve through feedback.