Job Title: Banking Advisor
Business Unit: Contact Centre Sales
Location: Clydebank Business Park, next to singer station
Basic Salary: Up to £19,500 DOE
Contract Type: Full time, Permanent
Do you enjoy talking to people and helping others achieve their dreams? Do you want to work flexible hours to suit around your life instead of the mundane 9-5 office jobs?
Would you like to be part of team who work together to make money simpler for our Customers and make a big difference?
If you do? Great!!! We want you to come and be part of our Clydebank Contact Centre Retail Sales team of Customer Banking Advisers.
We offer a competitive starting salary between £18,000 to £19,500 per year (depending on experience), with lots of other benefits including Private Medical Insurance, a whopping 25 days of annual leave and if that isn’t enough, you can purchase additional days through our flexible benefits scheme.
Flexible shifts on a rota basis which will change every 6 week working a 35 hour week, Monday to Friday 8am –8pm, Saturday 9am -5pm, Sunday 10am -5pm and full training given to you, with ongoing coaching and development to help you progress your career with us.
We want you to be able to …
- Identify and meet customers' needs, helping them aspire to their financial dreams with our range of highly competitive Banking products.
- Be the voice of the customer and work with colleagues across our organisation to improve the way we do things.
- Understanding the customer as an individual and working with them to find ways to help them achieve what really matters.
- Work in a regulated sales environment, keeping our business and customers safe.
- Meet quality, performance, and sales targets whilst supporting the delivery of our company’s plan and strategy.
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment switching between a number of systems whilst maintaining our customer relationship.
We need you to have ….
- A flexible working approach to suit customer needs and business demands.
- Genuine passion for providing superior customer service and thinking outside the box.
- The ability to communicate clearly with customers and colleagues alike.
- A successful track record of understanding and identifying customer needs.
- Adaptability to learn quickly, manage your own time and work flexibly within a team.
We’ll look after you with…
What's in it for you, you say! At CYBG we look after our staff with great benefits. Our U Benefits is our reward package that reflects the unique culture that we have here at CYBG. It is an integral part of our commitment to you, recognising the diversity of colleagues and empowering you to make the benefit choices appropriate that are right for you.
- 25 days holiday plus you can buy more
- Private Medical Insurance
- Total Pension! Enabling you to save a regular amount towards your retirement
- Income Protection and Life Assurance
- Wellness Account is an on demand fully flexible benefit which you control. This benefit provides reimbursement towards the cost of your wellness choices
If this sounds like a role for you, then please click the link below to apply.
Points to note: If we offer you the job and you accept, you will be required to pass a credit and criminal record check, as well as providing 3 years' worth of satisfactory references.
At CYBG, inclusion is at the heart of our culture. It’s written into our values. As part of our inclusion strategy, we want to build a truly inclusive culture, where every colleague and customer feels they belong and our recruitment process reflects this approach.