Accountant - Client Facing Role (Full or part time)
We have an exciting opportunity for a commercially focused qualified (or part qualified) accountant to join our corporate services team based in London's West End on a full or part time basis. Ideally the candidate will have in excess of two years practical experience.
The role involves assisting corporate clients with a range of services. They will include:
1. Meeting with clients and potential clients. Preparing meeting notes and client proposals.
2. Bookkeeping and preparing annual accounts for client companies.
3. Preparing tax returns and liaising with HMRC.
4. Processing VAT applications and preparing quarterly VAT Returns.
5. Managing client payrolls.
6. Preparing various client financial reports.
7. Procuring and maintaining client engagement letters and due diligence documentation.
This is an exciting opportunity for an accountant looking to develop a career in a client facing role with a variety of responsibilities.
Please submit your CV along with a cover letter. Please provide details of your current salary, or salary expectation, in your covering letter along with an indication as to whether you are looking for a full or part time position.