Working Monday - Friday 08:00 - 16:30
The role is to ensure the smooth running of the warehouse office providing a contact point for the customer, the warehouse and hauliers. Able to operate flexibly in a warehouse team working environment, ensuring that hygiene, quality levels and performance standards are met, whilst promoting safe working practices.
You will be paid £8.65ph during the 12 week temp to perm qualifying period, once permanent you will then be on a salary of £9.25ph.
Interviews are being held immediately.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities;
• Provide a high level of customer service
• Answer incoming calls in a professional manner
• Keep all filing/archiving up to date.
• Ensure that the daily logs are completed.
• Acknowledge drivers onto site
• Liaise with visiting contractors
• Ensure all customer requests are dealt with promptly
• Complete all KPI’s within agreed timescales
• Input manual data into WMS with 100% accuracy
• Process all collection and delivery documentation
• Process and produce orders ready for picking
• Produce delivery documentation via WMS
• Produce customer reports
• Complete customer orders via the internet
• Liaise with management and shift supervisors
Skills and Experience;
• Computer literate. Must be proficient in Word, Excel and Email
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to manage work load and work to tight deadlines
• Ability to use the internet
• Confident, polite and friendly telephone manner
• Ability to work on own or with a team
Stock control an advantage
The successful applicant will be required to work 08:00 - 16:30 with some flexibility to start/finish earlier and later.
In the busy periods one Saturday morning in three if required. The applicant must be flexible, working overtime if necessary.
Aligra have been established since 2007 and have since implemented supply partnerships with a good number of the UK’s leading logistics companies.
People are the most important part of any business - and we are no different. At Aligra we only recruit recruitment consultants who show the right blend of professionalism, passion and commitment whose work ethic matches our 'Whatever it Takes' approach. Our team will always do what it takes to fulfil the Aligra ambition.
While we work across industries, we specialise in recruitment and talent management for the Accountancy & Finance, Professional & Executive, Automotive and Transport & Logistics sectors.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Aligra Personnel Limited, who are a recruitment business.