Credit Controller / Debt Collection
A growing services provider based in Smethwick is currently recruiting for a permanent Credit Controller to join due to expansion and to help chase a backlog of commercial debt. You will be primarily responsible for chasing debts of customers and arranging payment plans. This could be a great opportunity for anyone with a credit control background or someone who has a background in a customer service, credit control or debt collection role with great communication skills. If you are a strong communicator, like working in a busy environment and would like a company that respects you, please apply now.
Ideally, you will:
• Understand the logistics of how credit control works
• Be a confident individual who has the ability to communicate effectively with large commercial and domestic customers
• Have previous experience of working within a similar customer service role
• Be able to confidently use and pick up computer systems quickly
In return, you will:
• Have the opportunity to work within a lively high volume environment
• Be part of a fantastic local, recognised brand
• Have standard Monday to Friday office hours
• Gain valuable knowledge in a well-structured, developing company who value their staff with benefits and incentives provided regularly
This position is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for a busy call making role within a respectable organisation. If you are a strong communicator, like to be kept busy and have some previous experience in a similar role please feel free to apply.