Senior Revenue Analyst
Manpower are currently recruiting for a Senior Revenue Analyst to join a well established company based within the Travel and Tourism industry.
Locations: Either Lowestoft, Exeter, Earby or Hammersmith
To lead the commercial strategies of major strategic partners through exceptional relationship, analytical and entrepreneurial skills.
To work collaboratively with the Commercial Team who are responsible for maximising revenue for owners across the lodge, park, cottage and boating portfolios. Working closely with Marketing, Product, Property and Owner teams to collaboratively optimise owner engagement and customer bookings and revenue.
To lead and inspire a small specialist team of 4 of analysts who look after major strategic accounts.
The Senior Revenue analyst is also responsible for the forecasted revenue tracking and performance of key major accounts to support overall EBITDA
- Identify and implement pricing strategies for allocated areas of responsibility
- Daily management of the pricing of allocated areas of responsibility
- Monitor performance vs forecast on a daily basis
- Work with revenue analysts to identify opportunities, mitigate threats and optimise opportunities
- To assist in the management of the Revenue Management System by monitoring the system's daily recommendations and making commercially astute decisions to override these where necessary to deliver optimised occupancy and revenue
- Support with the development of the new Revenue Management System and enhancing the tool thereafter
- Work collaboratively with the Property teams to understand any opportunities and to optimise the revenue of property collections.
- Ensuring pricing is in line with market conditions and competitors:
- Conduct regular competitor reviews to support with decision making
- Monitor demand drivers and changes to ensure market conditions are swiftly reacted to and maximised to achieve forecast
- Engage and influence other areas of the business to drive revenue
- Identify other commercial initiatives and opportunities that drive increased revenue
Analytics, Reporting and Channel Management
- Ensure that all reporting is produced on time and accurately and to troubleshoot any issues that may arise
- Assist financial and budget tracking against targets
- Attend weekly trading meetings and provide insight into risk and opportunities for areas of responsibility
- Convert insight into compelling selling stories and commercial strategies
- Help the Property and Portfolio Team in making commercial decisions relating to property pricing and performance
- Maintain all tools that relate to yield and pricing and ensure that our owners are receiving best in class data from the company
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record working in a fast paced environment developing and managing people. You will be results orientated with a background of delivering against targets with revenue management experience. You will also have Forecast sales and revenue targets experience.